Enter the gate to your private garden and front door to Seren Wib (car parking space near the gate). Open the front door and you are in the hallway which leads to the galley kitchen. A fitted kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster and radio.
Left off the entrance hallway is the lounge/dining room with comfortable sofa, reclining chair, table, chairs, dresser and beautiful views – binoculars provided. Fireplace with wood burner and log basket, however there is central heating throughout. French doors leading to a ‘Juliet’ balcony. There is a television with ‘Freesat’ and DVD player and free Wi Fi. Docking for IPod or other devices for your own music.
Right off the entrance hallway is the bedroom with a double bed (which can unzip into two small singles), wardrobe, bedside cupboards with clock/alarm. There is room for a travel cot.
Off the bedroom is the shower wet room with underfloor heating, WC and washbasin.
Back out in the garden there are chairs in the terraced area and a picnic table by the entrance gate. Guests are welcome to use the front garden of the main house which has a further picnic table and seating area (and gets the evening sunshine!).
Bed linen, towels, tea towels, logs, electricity, heating, Wi Fi and bird food all included.
N.B. There is a ramp access to the front door and the property is all on one level, ideal for pushchairs or wheelchairs.
Quick Scan Fact File
• Beautiful views of mountains and forests
• Entrance hall with space for coats, boots, shoes etc
• Kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, toaster, washing machine, microwave
• Lounge/Dining Room with fine views, woodburner, TV Freeview
• Bedroom with double or small twin beds (plus room for travel cot)
• Shower wet room with underfloor heating
• Free Wi-fi
• Central heating
• Bed linen, towels, tea towels, logs, electricity & heating included
• Private garden with furniture
• Easy access